The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics educates a richly diverse scientific workforce and fosters scientific and mathematical literacy in the greater community. Our degree programs, research opportunities, internships and strong student support programs prepare graduates to achieve lifetime career success, contribute to knowledge and help solve societal problems. Our faculty, students and graduates promote regional progress through professional activity and community collaboration.
A gift of ...
• $10 helps fund undergraduate students in the research fellows program, a developing curriculum by the college.
• $20 enables geology students a chance to explore the Sierra Mountains and gather samples that are related to their program.
• $50 provides students in the biology department with lab materials to take samples to analyze the American River ecosystem.
If 100 Hornets gave…
• $100, creates more study spaces in Sequoia Hall, known as the Commit to Study initiative.
• $250, would support the Peer Leadership Academy, which supports the success of all students through advising, outreach, tutoring and mentoring.
• $1,500, they would get their name on the donor wall in the new Science Complex, set to open in fall 2019.
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information about giving to the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, please contact Shari Kawelo, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 278-6288. Giving Tuesday is Nov 29, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime at csus.edu/giving.