Your donation helps to cover the cost of:
• Providing our program the funding to annually compete for an Ivy League and NCAA title!
• The best fencing gear and equipment for both training and competitions: $1,000 - $2,000 per fencerl
• Supporting an entire team to remain at Columbia for winter training camp: $175 per fencer; $7,000 total
• Continuing to improve our speed and agility program with Verb Fitness: $300/sessionn
• Issuing travel grants for our student-athletes to compete at the North American Cups & World Cups and qualify for junior and senior world teams: $750/grant
Your gift to Columbia Fencing supports the program in a variety of ways. It is applied to the costs of equipment, recruiting, travel, and everything else our coaches need annually to run the program efficiently. It helps our student-athletes have the best experience possible
Donations from alumni, parents, and friends are necessary for the program to be successful. With your support, we are working to fulfill our commitments to winning, the personal success and well-being of our student-athletes, and the Columbia community.