Your gift to the Columbia Fencing annual fund supports our student-athletes in all they do.
Your donation helps to cover the cost of:
• The best fencing gear and equipment for both training and competitions: $1,500 per fencer; $60,000 total
• Recruiting the highest talent from around the world to compete at Columbia University: $15,000
• Supporting an entire team to remain at Columbia for winter training camp: $175 per fencer; $7,000 total
• Continuing to improve our speed and agility program with Verb Fitness: $180/session
• Providing additional resources to our team such as our yoga and stretching program: $180/session
• Issuing travel grants for our student-athletes to compete at the North American Cups & World Cups and qualify for junior and senior world teams: $750/grant
• Providing our program the funding to annually compete for an Ivy League and NCAA title!
Donations from alumni, parents, and friends are necessary for the program to be successful. With your support, we are working to fulfill our commitments to winning, the personal success and well-being of our student-athletes, and the Columbia community.