Giving towards Financial Aid is one of the most immediate and direct ways you can impact ND students. More than 50% of undergraduate students receive some type of University-funded, need-based aid each academic year. The funds generated from your gift and votes will benefit students coming to campus this upcoming fall.
Your generosity will change the trajectory of the lives of young women and men who aspire to be forces for good in our world.
There is a $1 Million Challenge Fund up for grabs, and you can give and vote to direct a portion of that to Financial Aid for aspiring and current ND students.
Make your $10 gift and receive 5 votes to cast. You can choose to make your gift and put all your votes towards Financial Aid, or any other area of the University that you love.Then share the word with your family and friends. Financial Aid will receive funds based on the percentage of votes that the area receives during Notre Dame Day.
More than half of all undergraduates receive University-funded, need-based aid each year.
In addition, the University meets the full demonstrated financial need of each admitted student, a commitment made by less than 3% of other colleges and universities in the U.S. In the past five years, Notre Dame’s investment in financial aid has increased by 49%, over double the growth of tuition cost over the same time period.
While the endowment provides 63% of the university’s need-based funding for students, the remaining 37% relies on incredible generosity and support from members of the Notre Dame family.