Contributions to The Fund for Excellence provide crucial unrestricted resources that are put to work to supplement the varsity sports programs’ operating budgets for any critical needs that may arise. They also support Athletics-wide initiatives, such as career development and academic support, to ensure that every student-athlete has the best possible experience at Columbia.
Support to The Fund for Excellence goes towards initiatives that help every student-athlete, regardless of sport, have the best experience possible, such as:
• Career development programs, including networking events and job/internship placement.
• Tutoring services for student-athletes.
• Nutrition fueling station for student-athletes to grab protein shakes, bars, fruit, and other snacks.
• Data Analytics intern to collect and analyze data that will help with recruiting, competitive performance, and retention of student-athletes.
• Critical renovations to facilities
• Initiatives for student-athletes’ well-being
• Sports program and coach recognition, including championship rings
Donations from alumni, parents, and friends are necessary for our student-athletes to have the best experience possible. With your support, we are working to fulfill our commitments to winning, the personal success and well-being of our student-athletes, and the Columbia community.