Harrison J. (Buzz) Frahn, JD’96
Vanderbilt Law School combines the advantages of a stimulating university community, a top-tier faculty, a small, carefully selected student body, and a vibrant, livable city.
Known for offering a rigorous academic program in a collegial, supportive atmosphere, Vanderbilt Law School attracts law students and faculty seeking a first-rate academic institution that also affords an excellent quality of life.
Vanderbilt Law School has enjoyed a strong tradition of annual support. We hope you’ll continue that tradition by making a gift to the law school on Giving Day. Your contribution ensures a dependable and ongoing source of support to provide for the law school's annual operating budget and other important needs.
• Student scholarship support
• Faculty retention and recruitment
• Student organizations, activities and journals
• Building maintenance and enhancements
• Computing and library resources for students, faculty and staff