Annual Fund gifts have a direct impact on the life of the Law School, helping to fund scholarships, research, clinics, guest speakers, and improvements to our facilities. By donating to the Annual Fund, you’re supporting Dean Gillian Lester’s ambitious agenda for the future and helping the Law School train a new generation of leaders.
● Providing scholarships to help attract the best students
● Recruiting and retaining exceptional faculty from across legal disciplines and around the world to broaden students’ learning experiences and global engagement
● Enriching programs for LL.M. and international students, and building on the Law School’s history of leadership and distinction in international law
● Supporting those who choose to work in the public sector through Guaranteed Summer Funding, human rights internships, and the Loan Repayment Assistance Program
● Improving the Law School’s learning environment, including tech upgrades
Alumni support is vital to sustaining the tradition of excellence and social responsibility that is at the core of Columbia Law School’s mission. Giving to the Annual Fund allows the Law School to respond to its highest priorities and continue to be a leader in legal education